Vegan recipe | Pure diet
Time: 40-50 minutes
white radish 400g in zest
oyster mushroom 300g teared into thin strips
Chinese cabbage 300g
kelp water 400ml
Shimeji/ Enoki/ Shitake mushroom 100-150g (Dry shitake 50g)
green bean noodles 100g soaked in hot water
tofu product 100g — 200g
ginger 2-3 slices
light and dark soy sauce
corn starch 5 tbsp
flour 4 tbsp
Chinese five spices powder 1/3 tsp
1. Prepare the ingredients as required size. Squeeze out the water of white radish and oyster mushroom. Fried the oyster mushroom with some oil and salt in a preheated pan till it is golden.
2. Mix the fried mushroom and white radish with flour, corn starch (adjust accordingly) 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce, five spices powder. Add more cornstarch and flour till the batter can be shaped into small balls. Then shape around 14 balls.
3. Preheat a pan with oil, then fry the balls twice.
4. Prepare a clay pot(or normal pot), put oil, ginger, salt and cabbage in the bottom. Cover the pot and cook it for 5 minutes, then add water into it. After the water is boiling, add in Shiitake mushroom, soy products and green bean noodles and boil them for 5 minutes.
5. Add the white radish balls into the pot, with coriander, sesame and chili as your preferred amount.