Vegan recipe | Pure diet
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
60g dragon fruit (flesh only)
75g chopped green beans or veggies of choice
230g firm, drained tofu (pan-fried, seasoned with salt)
45g of frozen corn
40g toasted nuts (cashews and peanuts)
160g jasmine rice ( adjust amount accordingly; rice cooker)
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
1. In a heated wok/pan with oil, saute green beans, pan-fried tofu, and frozen corn for a minute or so over medium-high heat. Season with salt and set aside.
2. Add a little more oil if necessary, stir fry the cooked rice until the grain starts to “dance” in the wok.
3. Use the back of the spatula and press the rice to loosen the grain (not mash it)
4. Add in the dragon fruit flesh and mix everything together until the rice is well coated with the color.
5. Put the cooked veggies and tofu in and toss until well-combined. Season to taste and finally, add in the toasted cashews and peanuts.
6. Serve warm with salad.