Vegan recipe | Pure diet
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Potato 300g, chopped into cubes or triangles
Green pepper (or Paprika zeleninová bílá, or mixed with red pepper) 200g, chopped into cubes or triangles
Eggplant 450g, chopped into cubes or triangles, soaked in water with a teaspoon of rice vinegar
Ginger slices of 3
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce 3 tablespoon
Cornstarch 2 tablespoon
White pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
1. Prepare the sauce with soy sauce, sugar, white pepper, and 1 tablespoon of water. Prepare the starch water with 2 tablespoons of both starch and water.
2. Prepare a preheated pan, add one teaspoon of oil, a bit of salt, and put potato cubes inside. Then cover the pan and stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Take it out and set aside.
3. Use the same heated pan, add one tablespoon of oil and a bit of salt, then put eggplant inside. Cover and stir fry it for 4 minutes. Take it out and set aside.
4. Also in the same pan, add one teaspoon of oil, add ginger slices and bean paste to fry for one minute, Then add the potato, eggplant and sweet peppers inside, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sauce and starch water, and simmer for 4 minutes.
5. Pour it out, and sparkle chili and coriander to enjoy the dish.